Social Worker- Early Help
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Early Help Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Working with a 'Good' OFSTED rated authority.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Early Help, while we step into the next chapter of our journey.
- The role will provisionally be for 12 weeks with potential to extend
- You will work across 3 Stronger Families teams to provide advice, support and guidance for boarder line families where there is a potential of them falling into the statutory social work arena.
- You will be required to undertake C and F assessments for any family that is referred into the stronger families and it is established that threshold for Social work intervention is met. (these should be relatively low numbers)
- You will have access to a number of resources and a well- established team.
Requirements of you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.