Doncaster Children's Trust are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an Assessment team.
The key to success in this role is to be able to identify the needs of children and families referred and negotiate delivery of services where appropriate.
Benefits for you as a D&A Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: up to £38.00 per hour
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- "Good" Ofsted Result
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities and experience as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker:
- Ability to identify the needs of children and families who have been referred
- Experience working alongside other professionals in assessing children in need and undertaking child protection enquiries.
- To carry a duty caseload of single assessments under S17 and S47 of the Children's Act and some short-term work.
- Ability to develop and maintain accurate case records and comply with the department's policies and guidelines.
- To promote listening to children at every opportunity; ensuring their views are heard, recorded, and acted upon in an appropriate and timely manner.
Requirements of a D&A Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Assessment and CP
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!