A Local Authority is looking for Social Worker's to work within their Duty and Assessment Team based in East Berkshire. This role is a full time and permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within Children Social Work and within legal frameworks. This Local Authority is small and friendly and commented to working collaboratively with families.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Market Premia
- Car Allowance
- Retention Package
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Requirements of you as the Children's Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East Berkshire
Salary: up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!