Social Worker - Court Team
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Up to £38 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Sutton is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Court Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Almost Remote working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- They will need to be able to manage cases within court proceedings from initial hearing to final and then to adoption if needed.
- They will need to produce good standard of report writing and be able to give evidence in court.
- They will need experience of managing looked after children and children with CP plans.
- They will need experience of undertaking viability assessment and parenting assessments. You will only hold cases within care proceedings (and a few supervision orders) and case going to adoption.
- We have a protected cases load in view of the demand of court work.
- The candidate must have court experience, knowledge and be able to write court reports, undertake parenting assessment and work with children placed with their parents, other family members or in our care.
- The Court Social Worker will be based at home however will need to visit children, attend the office to undertake duty (approx. once every two weeks) and any face to face meeting.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working in court teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.