A Local Authority in Bradford is looking for Social Workers to join in their Court Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in court environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Court Team Consultant:
- Exceptional pay rate of £50.00 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Deal with positive outcomes for children
- Hybrid working
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Court Team Consultant:
- Case manage and track the progression of care and discharge proceedings cases
- Work with key stakeholders to devise and implement new ways of working
- Represent the local authority at a number of regional meetings with key stakeholders from other Local Authorities
- Analyse data in relation to team performance in PLO and Care Proceedings cases
Requirements of you as a Court Team Consultant:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving license
- Have competent knowledge of children legislation
Location: Yorkshire, Bradford
Umbrella pay rate: £50.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!