Social Worker - Court Team
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary Up to £44000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
An ambitious developing Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Court Team for their service in Buckinghamshire. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal candidate, you will have Child Protection or Court Team experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- New Lease Car Scheme
- Golden Hello
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- To deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection, and care
- To clarify eligibility and undertake statutory social work assessments, in line with agreed local thresholds, to analyze children and young people's needs, risks and circumstances and confirm existing parenting skills and any capacity to change, as necessary and appropriate
- To always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
- To establish a rapport and build a relationship with children and young people to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings and understand their lived experience through direct work with them
- And More!
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!