Bristol City Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Adult Services to join their Community Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour.
- Easily accessible by car or train
- Supportive management structure
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Great experience to add to your CV
Responsibilities of you as a Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload
- Carrying out Assessments
- Providing intervention (Welfare benefits advice, advocacy, emotional support, lifestyle advice)
- Reporting to the Senior Social Worker
- Working with partner agencies & professionals
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Adults Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website or by contacting George Taphouse on 07436399975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across the South West and Wales!
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.