A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Social Care Team based in Bedfordshire. The role is a full-time, permanent position. You will be joining a supportive learning culture.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience working with children and families in difficulties. You will need to understand child development and family dynamics to make professional judgements, negotiate resources and plan interventions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Excellent Support and Development
- Relocation Package of up to £8,500
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Complete assessments of need and risk in respect of children and families
- Undertake statutory duties and other legislation and guidance relating to children and families
- Working directly with children and families
- Co-ordinate referrals, devise care plans and produce clear reports
- Promote anti discriminatory practices
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!