Doncaster Children's Services Trust is looking for a Social Worker to join their MASH Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Children's MASH environment. Applicants should have post qualifying experience of working in statutory children's services and ideally will have worked in a MASH or duty and assessment service.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Structured office hours
- Non case holding role
- An improving Ofsted inspection
- Parking available and near by
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Be the first point of contact for all Child Safeguarding enquiries and concerns
- Dealing with calls from either professionals or the public regarding the safety of Children
- Collate information and triage this to the appropriate Children's Social Work team
- Work with connected services such as charities and voluntary organisations
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of MASH work
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!