A Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children Localities Team. This is a locum social work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Frontline environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted Inspection Results
- Stable contract due to the demands of the service
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced team
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Perform direct work with children and families
- Demonstrate effective care planning and relevant skills to critically
evaluate risks in order to make effective decisions
- Creating positive relationships with children and families
- Coordinate and lead a risk management plan to protect children
from significant harm
Requirements of you as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!