Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Sutton is looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Children with Disabilities team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Take hold of a 0-18 year caseload
- Complete Section 17, Section 47 and pre-birth assessments
- Identify and assess each individual child's level of need and address this appropriately
- Form positive relationships with children and families involved
Requirements of you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving licence.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.