This Locum role based in Swindon is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team.
Benefits for you as a CWD Social Worker:
- A fantastic pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- £100 per week expense benefit for candidates living further than 50 miles away from the office
- Flexibility of hybrid working
- Opportunity to enhance your CV
- Highly reputable Local Authority
- Working with award winning compliance team with Charles Hunter Associates
Your responsibilities as a CWD Social Worker:
- Confident working with a complex caseload of children with disabilities
- Responsible for carrying out assessments and support plans
- Write reports for court hearing and to present evidence in court when necessary
- Complete Section 17, Section 47 and pre-birth assessments
- Identify and assess each individual child's level of need and address this appropriately
Requirements of you as a CWD Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Active Social Work England registration
- Experience of working with a CWD caseload and 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a vehicle
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com or 0118 948 5555
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and the Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.