Birmingham Children's Trustl are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis to work within their Children in Care Team. This Social Work Team deals with children under 16 who are currently in care and the option of a return to their birth parents has been ruled out. NO COURT WORK
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a Children in Care team.
- Knowledge of completing Child Permanence Reports.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Expertise of working with Adoption Services.
Please see some more information straight from Herefordshire below:
- Pay rate max £32.33 / 37 hours pw.
- 6 month placement
- Full induction and system training.
- Access to e-learning, Research in practice and Community Care Inform to enhance L&D offer for all interim workers.
- Mental Health and Emotional wellbeing support for all workers including interim.
- Minimum of one day in the office per week.
- No Court work
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £32.34 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to work within a Children In Care team who are focussed on doing what is best for the children.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman 0118 948 5555 / firstname.lastname@example.org