A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team. As the Social Worker, you will be working with foster carers, children, and families to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the child are met. This role is a FULL TIME, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision of supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Social Worker will need experience within a looked after children team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Retention Payment
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload and work directly with children and young people to establish their lived experiences
- Undertake focused and analytical assessments
- Contribute to the delivery of a highly effective Children's Social Care Service
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records
- Undertake SMART Care plans with clear objectives
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within child protection and court work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 plus £2,000 market premia and £2,000 retention
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!