Calderdale Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis to work within their improving Children and Families first Team. This Social Work Team holds cases covering CIN, CP, and proceedings cases.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in any of the Referral & Assessment, Children In Need , Child protection, or Looked After Children teams.
- Lateral and strategic thinking are key aspects in managing the caseload involved in this role.
- Experience in carrying out initial and core assessments whether that be face to face or over the phone.
- Knowledge of court proceedings and plans essential.
- Experience in Child Sexual Exploitation, Domestic Violence, or Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children teams is desirable.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £35 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a locality team.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com