A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection team around the Essex region. You will be required to provide an efficient service to children, young people, and their families. This position is a FULL-TIME, permanent position.
As the Social Worker, you will need to have experience within a Child Protection Social Work Team, and ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within the Children and Families Teams. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Retention Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Carry a complex caseload
- Regular monitor and review risk, needs, and vulnerability
- Maintain effective relationships with children and young people
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,500 + £1,000 joining incentive and £7,500 after 3 years
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!