Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council are looking for a Social Worker for their Child Protection team in Knowsley. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and significant experience working completing C&F assessments, Section 7&37, CIN and CP plans along with PLO. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £31.15 and PAYE rate of £25.00
- Hybrid work environment
- Access to training and development
- Access to work within an improving Ofsted
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Carry out timely assessments on children and young people in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance
- Prepare care plans for children and young people
- Ensure that the needs of children and young people are identified and regularly reviewed
- To maintain case records to a high standard and complete reports in accordance with the Service policy
Requirements of you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate: £31.15 and PAYE rate of £25.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!