An East London based Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team. As the Social Worker, your aim is providing safeguarding and promote the welfare of children and their families. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have Assessment and Child protection experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Excellent Travel package
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake Assessments
- Managing Complex Caseloads
- Plan intervention and Support in a timely manner
- Advice and Support Children and Families
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Leaving Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £46,041 plus a £5,000 recruitment payment, paid twice yearly
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details or firstname.lastname@example.org and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!