An ambitious developing Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team for their office in Buckinghamshire. As the Social Worker, you will be delivering statutory social work service throughout the child's and young person development. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have Assessment and Children and Families experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there are an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Golden Hello
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people
- Develop, relevant support and protection
- Prepare for regular, reflective supervision and annual performance appraisal
- Monitor and review the impact of support, protection and care plans
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!