A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for Social Worker to join their vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. As the Social Worker, you will be joining the Assessment Team. This is a full time, permenant postition.
As the ideal Social Worker will need experience within an Assessment Team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £5,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake direct work with Children
- Working to share risk assessment
- Be able to evidence an understanding of a the child's lived experience
- Strong links with partners to ensure the right service is provided
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within Assessment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £52,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!