There are plenty of opportunities available across the Southwest.
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in the following teams:
- Community Teams
- Mental Health
- Hospital Discharge
- Learning Disabilities
Multiple levels of positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner
Requirements of the Social Worker / Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Adult's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Adult's Social Work
Salary: To be Discussed.
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin.
Mobile: 07425728375 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation