A Leading Social Enterprise is looking for a Social Worker and Development Practitioner to be part of the continued development of the East and West Sussex area of service. The South and Southeast Service has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. This is a full-time, predominantly working from home, permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have experience within fostering with a knowledge or experience of practising with a Therapeutic Approach. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity or not for profit organisation.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker and Development Practitioner:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Support Programmes
- Healthcare Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker and Development Practitioner:
- Direct support of foster carers within a realistic caseload which enables a high level of supervision, monitoring and intervention.
- Working within a Trauma informed practice model, which is continually evolving in line with research and practice developments.
- Assist in undertaking initial visits to prospective foster carers and join carer recruitment activities.
- Complete Form F Assessments.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker and Development Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Therapeutic Environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £39,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!