A local authority in Dudley is looking for a Social Worker to join their AMHP Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a AMHP Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate £45.00 per hour
- Autonomous role
- Great opportunity to develop skills that are highly valued by employers
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a AMHP Social Worker:
- Carry out Mental Health assessments
- Liaise with doctors and key agencies to ensure the best outcome for service users
- Responsible for sectioning individuals if deemed necessary
Requirements of you as a AMHP Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: West Midlands, Dudley
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!