Dorset Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a locum basis to work within their Adults Locality team. This Social Work Team deals with the main aspects of qualified social work for adults in the community.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in Learning/Physical disabilities and Mental Health.
- Knowledge of completing mental capacity assessments.
- Ability to complete COP work.
- You are flexible on being able to complete visits where necessary.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £32 per hour
- The flexibility of working from home
- Free on-site parking
- A supportive and flexible management style supporting you from the top.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Extensive market knowledge with multiple years' experience in the sector
- One consultant covering all aspects of the role you're looking for
- Clear picture on what roles are available and where via regular emails and contact about possible opportunities
If the above role sounds like something you'd be interested in, please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07436 399 975. Alternatively if you also know somebody else who may be interested, please do send their details over in order to receive our £250 referral fee.