East Riding of Yorkshire Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Community Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Community Team environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to develop skills that are in high demand within the Social Work sector
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- Complete Care Act, MCA and Human Rights Act assessments
- Work closely with connected services, plan and monitor a range of services to meet the needs of service users
- Maintain case records and complete face to face visits with service users
Requirements of you as an Adult's Community Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of long-term adult Social Work is essential
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!