Swindon Borough Council are currently looking for a Locum Social Worker for their adults community team. This social work team deals with a mix of adults disciplinaries within the community.
What are the requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Degree in Social Work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experienced in Adults safeguarding
- Experience in completing Care Act assessment, support plans, and Carers assessments as required.
- Experience in Mental Capacity Assessments is a must.
- Experience in visits and safeguarding procedures after discharge is desirable.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £36.29 pounds per hour
- Mix of home and office working
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to help adults in the community in need.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse on 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975