Dudley Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Safeguarding Hub. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a safeguarding or Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Offices easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- Complete Care Act and Safeguarding Assessments
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries under Section 42
- The ability to prioritise cases dependent on level of risk
- Promote service user independence and choice where possible
Requirements of you as an Adult Safeguarding Hub Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Umbrella pay rate: up to £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!