A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adoption team. As the Social Worker, you will be managing a caseload of various levels of complexity, involving the assessments, planning, implantation, and evaluation of appropriate action. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Social Worker will need experience within an Adoption Team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Work in parentship with child, parents, and carers
- Maintain an awareness of changes in child development
- Regularly review the progress and implementation of children's plans
- Attend Regular "in-house" core training courses
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children Social Work Teams
- Experience of working within Adoption Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 + retention payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!