Social Worker - Adoption
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- LocationCentral Bedfordshire
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Central Bedfordshire is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their children's Adoption team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Update Child Permanence reports.
- Work closely with Family Finder for matching.
- Support the child with transitional work to prepare them for Adoption.
- Undertake court work in relation to the Adoption order being made.
Requirements of you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Assessment and Advanced Practitioner roles
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.