A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team in the Essex region. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience within a Children's Disability Team. This Local Authority are committed to the internal training and development and are always looking for internally for promotions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Child Care Vouchers
- £8,000 Relocation Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Regular monitoring and reviews
- Access and manage the risks
- Undertaking child investigations
- Provide information, advice and guidance
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within children and families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!