A North West London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Social Care Complex Care service. As the Social Worker, you will be responding to those in need of support and taking appropriate interventions when necessary. This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefit including flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
The ideal Social Worker will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours and Work from Home Opportunities.
- Regular Professional Supervision
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Relocation Allowance
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Respond to those in need of social care support
- Take appropriate action and interventions as required
- Use a strength-based approach to promote the independence, interest and rights of the residents
- Deliver a culture of working together, positive risk taking and accountability
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within adults social care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West London
Salary: up to £40,500 plus the retainers
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!