A re-shaped East London based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Commuity Active Recovery Team. As the Social Worker, you will help the local authority to work preventatively with vulnerable adults and to help them to live as independently as possible.
This role is full-time, and permanent position and you are required to have experience in adult social care. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this developing Local Authority
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Work preventatively with vulnerable adults and to help them to live as independently as possible.
- Work collaboratively with occupational therapists, physiotherapists, community health colleagues and the local authority's equipment supplier
- Provide proactive case management follow up for residents
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within adult social care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!