A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Fostering Recruitment Team.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Social Worker will need experience within an Assessment and/or Safeguarding Team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Market Premia - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Assess prospective foster carers
- Contribute to the recruitment of foster carers
- Contribute to the delivery of highly effective Children's Social Care Service
- Maintain accurate records
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within fostering recruitment related activity
- Experience of working within Assessment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!