There are plenty of frontline opportunities available in the Devon area.
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in the following teams:
- Child Protection
- Children in Care
- Children in Need
- Referral & Assessment
- Leaving Care
- Children with Disabilities
Multiple levels of positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
- Principal Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner/Deputy Manager
- Consultant Social Worker
- Team Manager/Practice Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Operations Manager/Regional Manager
- Service Manager/Registered Manager
- Head of Service/Director
These positions could vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker / Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Salary: To be Discussed.
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation