A Local Authority who have been rated "Outstanding" via Ofsted for their Children Social Care Services is looking for a Social Worker for the Looked After Children Team of their team in South East London.
This is a full-time permanent position. This Local Authority has a framework of having a positive impact of engagement with families, staff morals and motivation across the service.
The ideal Social Worker will have Looked After Children experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the Local Authorities ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 31 Days Annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Market Premium
- Pension Scheme
- Our Choice Benefits
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Training and Development
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Leading, influencing, encouraging and managing your team
- Manage a team of staff including recruitment, induction and training
- Ensuring the team is staffed and supervised
- Providing a range of performance management and quality assurance
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within a Frontline team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £47,000 + Excellent Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!