A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team in North London.
This Social Worker position is a full-time, permanent position. You will need to have excellent skills in developing and sustaining relationships to support, promote and create change for our children and young people, improving on their outcomes and lives.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Deliver high-quality social work service to children and young people in care
- Work in partnership with famiies to secure stable, safe and permanent care arrangements
- Undertake child protection and safeguarding enquires, assessments and meet the holistic needs of children and young people
- Attend meetings when needed
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Relevant knowledge of the legislation, policies and Procedures
- Experience of working within Children in Care Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £49,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Team Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!