A local authority in Hampshire is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team (CAST) service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £42 per hour
- Overall "Outstanding" Ofsted
- Great opportunity to gain team management experience
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To support the team manager in providing operational management
- To ensure effective service delivery
- Oversee the management of an allocated caseload.
- Chair reviews, planning meetings, case conferences and strategy meetings.
Requirements of you as an Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving license
Location: South-East England, Hampshire
Umbrella pay rate: £42 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!