A North London based Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their Violence and Vulnerability Exploitation team. As the Social Worker, you will be delivering intensive outreach intervention with young people at high risk of becoming involved in group related offending. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Retention bonus
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake direct work with young people
- Deliver outreach intervention with young people
- Keep records to a high standard
- Ensure individuals are supported safely and connected with community resources
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!