A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Young Adults Services in North London.
This Social Worker position is a full-time, permanent position. You will need to have excellent skills in developing and sustaining relationships to support, promote and create change for our young adults, improving on their outcomes and lives.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake high quality age assessment and service provision
- Proven ability to work with chilren in care, care leavers and unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children and their families
- Secure stable, safe and permanent living arrangements
- Deliver high quality social work service to children and families
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Relevant knowledge of the legislation, policies and Procedures
- Experience of working with young people, young adults and their families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £46,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Team Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!