A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Referral for Information Social Worker to join their MASH Service. As the Social Worker, you will lead and process requests for information for Children's Service ensuring they comply with the Freedom of Information Act and General Data Protection.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Social Worker, you will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Generous Pension
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Market Premia - £2,000
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Investment in your learning and development
- Commitment to your wellbeing
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Support MASH to safeguard vulnerable children
- Provide high quality and effective professional casework
- Comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 plus £2,000 retention + £2,000 market premia
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!