A Local Authority is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Review team around the Essex region. As the Social Worker, you will be undertaking assessments to support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets.
You will need to have a background within Adults Social Work, ideally with a knowledge and experience in a review team. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Focus on individual's abilities and community assets
- Support citizens and offer appropriate support
- Undertake assessments which reduce dependency
- Work with heath and social care professionals by engaging in innovative practice
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adults
- Experience of working within a Local Authority
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!