Are you an experienced social worker or newly qualified looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about making a real difference to the lives of each family you work with? Would you like to be part of a team of like-minded people who are committed to working at their best every day?
They are seeking experienced social workers to support their children and young people in Exeter. This is a fantastic opportunity to build meaningful and positive relationships with children, young people, and families; working closely with them to achieve positive outcomes that are family led, built on strengths, and achieve safety and stability keeping them safe through their childhood and beyond. By working closely with children and families with a family-led and strengths-based approach, we can achieve positive outcomes for their children and offer a rewarding career for you.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and Career Development
- Dedicated support
- Retention payments
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (T&Cs apply).
- 26 days paid annual leave per year, rising to 31 days with 5 years' continuous service, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working opportunities, including flexi-time and a degree of remote working (subject to the needs of the role
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- The Children and Families teams are responsible for managing child-in-need and child protection cases as well as cases in legal proceedings and looked after children. The casework is varied, and you will be working creatively to promote positive change within the home environment. Their Exeter teams of Social Workers, ASYE's and Family Practitioners are managed and supported by Team Managers and Assistant Team Managers.
- The Initial Response team is responsible for carrying out Child and Family Assessments and, when necessary, section 47 Child Protection enquiries to decide whether a child is in need of support from their Children and Families teams, requires protection or should be taken into care. Their team of Social Workers, ASYE's and Family Practitioners are managed and supported by Team Manager and Assistant Team Managers.
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- completed your Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
Salary scale - up to £42,500 d.o.e + Benefits
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.