A newly created Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Social Worker based in the Herts area to join their company to assist in the growth and delivery of this agency in their infancy through to registration to create an established agency. As the Social Worker, you will ideally have experience of working with young people and within fostering. However, Adoption and Safeguarding experience is also welcome! This is a full-time and Permanent position.
As the Social Worker, you will also need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and mission to provide safe and loving homes where children thrive.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Monitoring and maintaining full compliance with regulations and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for children and young people and excellent audits from the regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring any matters concerning safeguarding are dealt with in accord with government guidelines and company policy.
- To contribute to the development of a therapeutic fostering service.
- To assist in the development of the annual development plans for foster carers and staff.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Knowledge of a therapeutic fostering Service
- Experience of working within Fostering, Adoption and/or Safeguarding are also welcome!
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!