- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary Up to £44.5 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Southwark is looking for a Team Manager within Children Social Work to join their Assessment Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £44.50 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £44.50 hour.
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Team Manager:
- To provide exemplary leadership, management, and professional guidance to a team of
social workers, and where required other practitioners, both directly and within their team.
- To ensure the delivery of a high quality, comprehensive, integrated, systemically-informed
social work service within Southwark's Practice Framework.
- To promote and govern excellent social work practice, including assessing need, planning and working purposefully with families, support networks and other professionals to safeguard children and young people, and promote positive outcomes.
- To ensure the delivery of a social work service which is both relationship-based and responsive to the needs of children, young people and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To promote, lead and manage the development of excellent and confident practitioners.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a Team Manager
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.