A Local Authority is looking for a Fostering Assessing Social Worker to join their team based in Bedfordshire. The role is a full-time, permanent position. You will be joining a supportive learning culture.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience in fostering and be able to perform statutory duties. You will need to have the ability to make professional judgements in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Excellent Support and Development
- Relocation Package of up to £8,500
- Car Allowance and Market Supplement (£5,500)
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Make professional judgements in a multi-disciplinary setting, assessing the needs of children and families
- Work with vulnerable and challenging cases
- Identify gaps in service and maintain high quality records
- Work with a range of service users and lead and chair multi-disciplinary meetings
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!