A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Family Support and Safeguarding Team based in South East London. The role is a full-time, permanent position. You will be joining a positive learning culture with a permanent and stable senior management team.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience working with children and families. You will need value the importance of communication and inspire and motivate those you work with.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Progression Opportunists
- Excellent Support and Development
- Relocation Package of up to £8,500
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Complete assessments of need and risk in respect of children and families
- Undertake statutory duties and other legislation and guidance relating to children and families
- Working directly with children and families
- Promote anti discriminatory practices
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!