- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary Up to £400 per day
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in East Sussex is looking for an Operations Manager within Adults Social Work to join their Mental Health Service on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £400.00 per day.
Benefits for you as an operations Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £400.00 per day.
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as an operations Manager:
- Be responsible for the appropriate delivery of services to people within a designated service area in accordance with statutory requirements, County Council policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Manage the budgetary performance of a designated service unit within the Departmental scheme of delegation.
- Manage performance within the context of the Performance Assessment Framework, Performance Indicators and agreed targets.
- Achieve an effective delivery of service through the management of people, and take responsibility for the formal operation of the County Council's policies and procedures pertaining to personnel related matters e.g. grievance, disciplinary procedures.
- Recruit and retain appropriately qualified staff to ensure the effective provision of services and co-ordinate the development of staff and their effectiveness through training and regular supervision.
- Contribute to the development of Departmental policies and procedures in order to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- Administer the Complaints Procedure within Departmental guidelines including complaints investigations to establish what remedial action if any is necessary.
- Brief DMT on problems needing resolution and highlight service achievements.
- Ensure that the Performance Development Scheme is fully implemented throughout the service managed.
- Achieve the annual performance targets for the designated service unit and personal development targets.
- To provide management support to Departmental out of hours services and where appropriate, participate with others on a rota
- To undertake any other such duties as may reasonably fall within the purview of the post, as required by the manager/supervisor, ensuring that all duties undertaken are done so in accordance with departmental policies, practices procedures and standards, including Equal Opportunities/Anti-Discriminatory practice.
Requirements of you as an operations Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a service manager
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.