- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary Up to £44 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in West Berkshire is looking for a Deputy Team Manager within Childrens Social Work to join their Children and Family Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £44.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £44.00 per hour.
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- To support the Team Manager in providing operational management of a children social work team, including day to day supervision and general management oversight of supervisees as well the assessment of risk and efficient and appropriate escalation of significant events.
- To ensure effective service delivery and performance, within Social Work parameters, to meet relevant legislation and standards, West Berkshire policies and procedures, good practice guidelines and agreed performance targets.
Requirements of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a Deputy Team Manager
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.