Back to jobs
- Posted 20 May 2023
- Salary Up to £39.80 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A local authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £39.80 p/h.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Working directly with children who are under the care of the council.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals to ensure a child - centred practice is in place.
- To ensure services provided are up to high standards.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: up to £39.80 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.