- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary Up to £47 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Medway is looking for a Permanency Lead to join their Children in Care Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £47.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Permanency Lead:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £47.00 per hour
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Permanency Lead:
- Devise systems and strategies to monitor and track permanency to progress care plans and permanence for children in a timely manner.
- Model expert practice in permanency work, developing the knowledge and skills base within Medway and disseminating that expertise across the service.
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring and support to social workers to enable staff to effectively plan for permanency for all children.
- Attend care planning and final evidence meetings to drive improvement.
- Adhere to and uphold professional standards set out by Medway Council, Social Work Post-Qualifying Standards, Professional Capability Framework and Social Work England.
- Support QA activity as outlined within the QA Framework and how the learning is embedded within practice.
- Engage in a range of projects, quality assurance, analysis of performance information and research activities to identify gaps and strengths in practice and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that findings from performance data and all quality assurance activity is distributed and used to improve practice, drive up standards and secure the best outcomes for children and young people in the Medway.
- Work closely with the court case progression manager in ensuring permanency planning is taking place and progressing for children.
Requirements of you as a Permanency Lead:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working as a CP Chair
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.